Briggs & Riley and Air Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2019, 6:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100, Delta Gold, Bonvoy Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, HHGold, Accor Gold.

Hi,

I'm in the market for a rolling garment bag, and have narrowed it down to a Briggs and Riley product. Air Canada is the airline I use most. I do fly in business mostly -- and while I've yet to be asked to put my bags in the sizer, I don't want to rely on that. There is very little difference in size between the carry-on and the 20" wheeled wardrobe. I'm wondering about people's experiences.

Has anyone put the B&R wheeled wardrobe into an AC sizer? Since it is not advertised as "carry-on" I'm skeptical -- but, it does look like it has more space, and so, a little more desirable.

Also, when flying on planes to smaller airports on AC, has anyone had any difficulty fitting any of their B&R bags overhead? Anything I need to look out for?

​Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 7:23 pm

Programs: AC 75K; Marriott LTP
Use 2 Wheel Domestic Carry on, no issues on AC jets. Beechcraft 1900d or Dash-8's I need to gate check when going into smaller airports
davidnconte likes this.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 7:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by Travel6ix
Hi,

I'm in the market for a rolling garment bag, and have narrowed it down to a Briggs and Riley product. Air Canada is the airline I use most. I do fly in business mostly -- and while I've yet to be asked to put my bags in the sizer, I don't want to rely on that. There is very little difference in size between the carry-on and the 20" wheeled wardrobe. I'm wondering about people's experiences.

Has anyone put the B&R wheeled wardrobe into an AC sizer? Since it is not advertised as "carry-on" I'm skeptical -- but, it does look like it has more space, and so, a little more desirable.

Also, when flying on planes to smaller airports on AC, has anyone had any difficulty fitting any of their B&R bags overhead? Anything I need to look out for?

​Thanks in advance.
Not AC specific, my B&R rolling garment bag "Carry-on sized" will not fit in the bins of anything less than an Airbus or Boeing. My airline will put it into the closet if I am in J or F.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.