Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

what luggage brand do crew and pilot use?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2018, 12:10 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Mostly. I heard travelrpo is usually used in North American airline. I purchased their luggage after watching up in the air.

Also Rimowa is extremely popular among asian...though I don't know why.

What luggage brand do most captain and crew usually used in major airlines? Such as Japan airline , CX, DL, AA, Lufthansa, Swiss...etc.
Old Aug 23, 2018, 8:33 pm
Suspended

Programs: AS DL
Some use LuggageWorks, a very niche brand that has a metal frame, part of it visible. Cabin crew (flight attendants) tend not to use that brand, though a few use the LuggageWorks Aurora line, which has more plastic parts, no exposed metal, and is not as heavy as the Stealth line.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 2:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
When a pilot's bags are subjected to sizers or forced to be checked because they're late for the flight or their bag won't fit in the overhead and thus thrown around by baggage handlers I'll pay more attention to what they use.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.