Canadian Passport Covers...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2000, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Location: Sextants--> A constellation in the equatorial region of the sky south of Leo. The place is full of deviants!
Programs: The mile high club

...do they exist?

Hi:
My Canadian passport is wearing out because of use over time. I am trying to find passport covers that would protect my passport.

I know that passport covers are on the market, but I didn't want those generic types nor do I desire the ones with the US logo.

Now I have been looking high & low for a Canadian passport cover (one with a maple leaf would be nice), but I am beginning to think that this item does not exist.

Roots, the Canadian store, I understand had one but they took it off the market :O(

Can anyone tell me where I can find what I am looking for?

Old Dec 17, 2000, 7:00 pm

Great question, since I was looking for one, as well. I know that Wilson leathers has US covers, so I plan to visit them next time I'm in Canada to see if Canadian ones exist. I couldn't find any online.

Good luck, and let me know if you succeed!
Old Dec 18, 2000, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TalkBoard: We discuss / ad nauseum things that mean / so very little
You know those passbooks you used to get from your bank? The plastic covers for these may be the perfect size for your passport. I use one as a "pouch" to protect the thing, though it's not the same as a "cover".

FewMiles..

------------------
Unofficial Guide to AAdvantage: http://home.webflyer.com/fewmiles/AA/
Old Dec 21, 2000, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

Location: Sextants--> A constellation in the equatorial region of the sky south of Leo. The place is full of deviants!
Programs: The mile high club
Well, I have looked around extensively and I cannot find an elegant looking Canadian passport cover. So I have asked for and have received a clear plastic cover from a friend of mine. However, I must say that I am encouraged by AC*SE's luck & I will continue looking.

Thanks to all for the contributions to my inquiry.
Old Jun 1, 2011, 11:53 am

Programs: Diamond - Hilton +Hyatt
I have never been able to find see through clear/frosted even bad quality ones.. that would fit the Canadian passport.I recently found a company that makes very good quality ones but it would only fit my other passport not my canadian one..

So i was wondering if there was such a passport cover.. would people want to buy one?

I am tired of looking, I might manufacture them
Old Jun 1, 2011, 12:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
You might want to check in the Travel Products forum, which is where I'm guessing this thread will get moved to.

Cheers.
Old Jun 1, 2011, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
You might want to check in the Travel Products forum, which is where I'm guessing this thread will get moved to.

Cheers.
and here we go: please buckle up and enjoy the ride. the next stop is the Travel Products forum

regards,

chrissxb
co-moderator
communitybuzz!
Old Jun 3, 2011, 12:28 am

Programs: Diamond - Hilton +Hyatt
comments? anyone?
Old Jun 3, 2011, 10:42 am

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by sunvolume
...do they exist?

Hi:
My Canadian passport is wearing out because of use over time. I am trying to find passport covers that would protect my passport.

Now I have been looking high & low for a Canadian passport cover (one with a maple leaf would be nice), but I am beginning to think that this item does not exist.

Can anyone tell me where I can find what I am looking for?
Bentley Stores carry leather ones with a maple leaf on the front and you can also buy them from them online. I only see them in black on line but I believe I've seen them in red leather as well in store.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 10:46 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA MM Gold; Marriott Lifetime Titanium; Hilton Diamond
Do you mean like this one? http://www.aspinaloflondon.com/eshop...n-smooth-black or http://www.aspinaloflondon.com/asset...FUN-5QodlDwwuQ

This question was asked before as well: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rt-covers.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.