Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rimowa Topas carry on weight issues :(

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2018, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Rimowa Topas carry on weight issues :(

Have a 32L Rimowa Topas. Hardly use it as the bag itself weighs just over 4kg and keep seeing carry on limits of 7kg (especially with Qantas and other Australian airlines but elsewhere in the world too) and don't want to pack everything in my carry on only to be forced to check it in.

Any tips from other Topas carry on owners re: this?

Did a search on this forum, and the internet more broadly, and don't really see anyone else with the problem - so maybe I'm just being paranoid.
Old May 24, 2018, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by geedot
Have a 32L Rimowa Topas. Hardly use it as the bag itself weighs just over 4kg and keep seeing carry on limits of 7kg (especially with Qantas and other Australian airlines but elsewhere in the world too) and don't want to pack everything in my carry on only to be forced to check it in.

Any tips from other Topas carry on owners re: this?

Did a search on this forum, and the internet more broadly, and don't really see anyone else with the problem - so maybe I'm just being paranoid.
I have 45L and used it quite a few times on international flights to Dubai and Sri Lanka and yet to have a word said about it or even gave it a 2nd look. That may not be everywhere but i have had no issues at all..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.