Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to find deal on Briggs & Riley

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2017, 7:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ctbarron
Since the new model Transcend is out now, I'm hoping for some good sales (>20% off) on the prior version.
it was 40-45% off on intl carryons but the sale ended on sunday
Old Jun 13, 2017, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Looks like ebags has a promo code (SUMMER) with 20% off, which appears to be valid on Briggs&Riley.

And for United flyers, their MileagePlus shopping portal is giving 15 miles per dollar at ebags today.

Pretty good combo. Don't see any B&R clearance items though, which would have been the best possibility. Still a good deal if you need to get B&R soon.
Old Jun 16, 2017, 3:21 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
TopCashBack has 20% at ebags today (June 16)

I was really tempted to buy, but the code SUMMER (mentioned in the post above) did not apply to the luggage that interests me.
Old Jun 16, 2017, 10:27 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, AS MVP G*, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Saw a B&R 20in Spinner @ costco. They had 3, sitting in a dark corner all boxed up. I asked them if I could open one and they did. Compared it against the one sold on Amazon and seemed exactly the same. Price was like $160ish or thereabouts.

Tempted but ultimately passed, I'm not a fan of spinners, which is all costco seems to carry these days, even in house brand.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 8:36 am

Programs: Iberia Platino,15x Southwest Companion Pass/ Hilton LT Diamond/ Hertz PC, OWEmerald; Marriott Gold
I have used EBAY with great success. i purchased he INTL SPINNER carry on at a great price with no tax and no shipping
Old Jun 19, 2017, 10:56 am

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
There are a couple of B&R Transcend pieces amongst Amazon's daily deals that have an MSRP of $379--only $224 today: https://www.amazon.com/s/browse/ref=...NSNKZKT8ZEBSKP
Old Jul 19, 2017, 7:34 pm

I just picked up a B&R Transcend Domestic Expandable Carry-On for $219 at Nordstrom Rack...
Old Aug 9, 2017, 2:03 pm

Hi all, wondering if there are any current/upcoming B&R deals for bundles?

I'm looking to get 2 international expandable carry ons and 2 larger expandable check in luggages in the black ballistic version, both sets spinners.

Thanks in advance
Old Aug 11, 2017, 5:16 pm

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Just last week, unidays coupon 30% off ebags + amex sync 20% off was a nice combo.
Old May 23, 2018, 4:45 pm

Since FlyerTalk helped me to make the decision to order the Briggs & Riley Baseline 28" spinner, I thought I would share with this community that US military personnel and veterans can order Briggs & Riley luggage at a 20% discount (and tax free!) from the "Shop My Exchange" website. Note that you have to have an account to see the prices. I'd post the URLs to both this site and the veteran registration site, but alas, as a new FlyerTalk member I am not yet allowed to post links...
Old Nov 12, 2018, 8:40 am

Programs: AA Gold, DL Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold, too many cruise programs to list
Hope you all don't mind me resurrecting this thread. I'm looking for the 25" Baseline spinner, preferably in Navy. If bundling helps, would also go for the domestic spinner carry-on. Anyone seeing specials just now? Either discount of rebates? Anyone have luck with Black Friday sales? An old saved email had B&R sale in January, but that was years ago.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 11:51 am

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
Altman Luggage in NYC is the best place to buy B&R.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.