Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eBags or Delsey hard-side spinner?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2016, 2:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, Marriott/Starwood Plat, Hyatt Plat
Question eBags or Delsey hard-side spinner?

I'm looking for a hard side carry-on spinner. eBags seems to get get reviews and I like their other products. Delsey has good reviews as well but I have no experience with them.

Does anyone have an opinion on either?
Old Nov 18, 2016, 1:30 am

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Setherd
I'm looking for a hard side carry-on spinner. eBags seems to get get reviews and I like their other products. Delsey has good reviews as well but I have no experience with them.

Does anyone have an opinion on either?
I like eBags for their warranty. But, I've also had to use it on 2 of 4 recent luggage purchases from them. Both within the first year of ownership. Both were related to handles. One retracting handle wouldn't and one external handle broke off. They were great and sent replacements but they shouldn't have broken in the first place.
Old Nov 25, 2016, 9:26 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG Gold
I own a few Delsey bags and have had good luck with them. That being said theyre not heavily used either. ..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.