Wiki Posts
Search

Shoulder bag with room for 2 laptops and CPAP

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2015, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K/RCC, Avis CHM, NWA Plat, SPG Plat
Shoulder bag with room for 2 laptops and CPAP

I'm looking for a bag that would easily fit underneath the seat.

I would like to carry 2 small laptops (a macbook air 11 and a similar sized HP).
Furthermore, I'd like space for some accessories (cables, headphones, etc) and a CPAP (4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91").

I looked at the CPA by Red Oxx, but I would prefer to have a bag that's not 17" wide.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Old Dec 16, 2015, 7:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Get a smaller CPAP:

http://hdmusa.com/products/z1-cpap/
Old Dec 17, 2015, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K/RCC, Avis CHM, NWA Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by tentseller
I wish I could. I use ASV and those don't exist in smaller versions, as far as I know.
Old Dec 18, 2015, 4:00 am

Programs: UA Gold
It may be worth looking at Tom Bihn, but I can't think of a bag off the top of my head from them that would meet your requirements.
Old Dec 18, 2015, 7:56 am

Any of the larger north face backpacks or comparable brands/sizes will work. Even a timbuktu large messenger bag would be plenty large and still fit underneath seat.

I have a ResMed S8 in Resmed bag for my cpap bag and can easily slip in macbook air and kindle in the top pocket....and in main compartment store accessories: hose, mask, extension cord, and baggie with meds!
Old Dec 18, 2015, 9:21 am

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
The Red Oxx CPA is not a particularly large bag. My laptop backpack is about 17x13x8 and the only times I have issues getting it under the seat is 737 aisle on UA (very narrow space) or RJ145 single-seat side (I'm sure there are others, but off the top of my head). The Red Oxx CPA at 17x11x7 should be fine. Being 2" narrower should alleviate the issues I have.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 11:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
I have a CPA and it is fine under most legacy airline seats, one exception being the newer AA 737 with AVOD boxes under the coach aisle seats. If I'm carrying it as my only bag for an overnight trip, I can fit a clunky 13" Dell laptop, a full change of clothes (not shoes), a toiletry bag, and a bag of cables and power chargers.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 9:06 pm

Programs: Current: Delta Gold, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Diamond. Former United 1K, JetBlue Mosiac, SPG Platinum
I travel with my worklaptop 13.3 dell and my personal computer 15.5 macbook pro. I used a Tumi Alpha 2 Slim Briefcase or my expandable for over night trips when I need to hold portable monitor and stuff. Fit without issue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.