Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Found really good travel health insurance.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2014, 7:28 am
Used to be 'flymanbeast'
Original Poster

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum

Been using HTH worldwide for a study abroad. They set up pre billing (so i never have to pay) with actually really expensive doctors . I believe one of my appointments would have cost $150 or more (a lot in South Korea) . I did not need to pay anything and it's basically your word they they believe .

P.S i meant travel health insurance oops so if someone could edit the thread

Last edited by howtofreetravel; Aug 5, 2014 at 8:42 am
Old Aug 5, 2014, 9:10 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Please follow the thread as it moves to the Travel Products forum, where different types of travel insurance products are often discussed. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Aug 5, 2014, 8:20 pm

Both my sons have used HTH Worldwide and been extremely happy with their services and reimbursement. First son had them for 6 yrs while in HK, and then then he sailed around the world on a teaching job. Second son for 6 wks in Cusco Peru.

Both had several medical emergencies, including dog bite and all handled in professional manner. Would also recommend for either short term or long term use.
Old Aug 5, 2014, 8:43 pm

Thanks for this. My son has been at Peking University and now thinks he wants to teach there for a while. The web site isn't the easiest to go through, as I wanted to get some information on what facilities/clinics/doctors are "in network" in China. Maybe you have to create a login for that...
Old Aug 6, 2014, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by xooz
Thanks for this. My son has been at Peking University and now thinks he wants to teach there for a while. The web site isn't the easiest to go through, as I wanted to get some information on what facilities/clinics/doctors are "in network" in China. Maybe you have to create a login for that...
FWIW, their Asia station is located in Shanghai.

Call their customer service toll free number, they're in Radnor Pa. And very helpful. No longer enrolled or else I could have checked for you. But my niece also now in Beijing for semester abroad and signed up!
Old Aug 6, 2014, 10:30 pm

Thanks! I'll give them a call.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 11:50 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'
Original Poster

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Hth was so easy I love how you only need one minute on the phone with them to setup pre billing no questions asked lol my total medical care exceeded the 1000 dollar for sure ( counting all appointments)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.