Rimowa Luggage - Discounted

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rimowa Luggage - Discounted

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2012, 5:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta - GM, HH honors - GM, Marriott - GM, Hyatt Passport - PM, Hertz - Gold, Avis - Preferred
Originally Posted by tfar
Easy answer. The discount is good but buying overseas is better (if one doesn't mind a tuny bit of extra work). Still thanks for the discount info.
Hi Tfar...

I have to admit it is a decent deal. However, for the pieces i purchase the only savings was about 50.00 (koffer direkt), and that's using their discounts as well as the exchange rate. I like discounts just as much as the next person. However, I have to translate the page which doesn't work that well. And then I have to wait for shipping of the luggage which could take weeks.

I bought mine in a timely manner, got my luggage tags monogrammed for free, free shipping express (2 Day) and no sales tax. To me its a toss up on it being a better deal.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 12:21 pm

Thanks for the tip. Just purchase a 32" Salsa Deluxe and 32" Limbo! Saved $258.00

Woohoo!
Old Sep 13, 2012, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta - GM, HH honors - GM, Marriott - GM, Hyatt Passport - PM, Hertz - Gold, Avis - Preferred
Originally Posted by Jesse Randall
Thanks for the tip. Just purchase a 32" Salsa Deluxe and 32" Limbo! Saved $258.00

Woohoo!
FANTASTIC!! Jesse...Glad I could help.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 12:31 am

Programs: PC Plat RA, SPG Gold, AS MVPG
Do you call Luggage Factory and tell them about the 15% off Rimowa or how do you get the 5% challenge?

Originally Posted by nmt12
Hi Gang,

Since you have provided me with such good information. I thought I would do the same for you. For those of you who are interested in Rimowa Luggage here is a 15% discount for you.

Note: Not sure how long this will last. So use it while its still available.

Bergman Luggage is offering a 15% discount on Rimowa luggage if you use the code save15 during checkout.

http://www.bergmanluggage.com/

Also, because Luggage Factory will beat any lower price that you find online by 5%. I ended up with a 20% discount.
The order is being shipped directly from Rimowa and should arrive in 3 business days.

http://www.luggagefactory.com/

So in essence I was able to get 20% off total for the two pieces I purchased which ended up being a little over 200.00 off. ^^ Can't beat that and if you can I wish I would have talk with you ahead of time...LOL

ENJOY FT!
Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vmsea
Do you call Luggage Factory and tell them about the 15% off Rimowa or how do you get the 5% challenge?
Yes, just call luggage factory and tell them that Bergman is offering the luggage at 15% off using that code. Once luggage factory verifies it they will beat it by 5%. If they don't mention it, make sure you do. They are very nice and helpful people there so you shouldn't have any issues. ^
Old Oct 20, 2012, 8:07 pm

Seems like the 15% deal is dead
Old Dec 10, 2012, 5:21 pm

Just ordered another Rimowa bag (beauty case for the Mrs.) from Bergman Luggage. The original code mentioned in this thread is no longer working but the code 'travel15' is working and will give you 15% off. Hope this helps someone. I called Bergman and mentioned my Sept 2012 purchase and they gave me the new code. ^
Old Dec 12, 2012, 3:36 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Diamond, LH SEN, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by Jesse Randall
Just ordered another Rimowa bag (beauty case for the Mrs.) from Bergman Luggage. The original code mentioned in this thread is no longer working but the code 'travel15' is working and will give you 15% off. Hope this helps someone. I called Bergman and mentioned my Sept 2012 purchase and they gave me the new code. ^
Thank you!
Old Dec 12, 2012, 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by BryanIAH
Thank you!
^
Old Jan 31, 2013, 3:12 pm
Suspended

Does anyone know if this one work for Rimowa? Usually Rimowa is excluded from coupons and sales....but they did list their logo at the bottom.

http://http://www.luggagefactory.com/images/instore.jpg

Edit nevermnd, silly me....says its excluded on the pic

Last edited by CanucksHKG; Jan 31, 2013 at 3:54 pm
Old Feb 3, 2013, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA Gold, UA MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
What is the largest Rimowa that fits in the normal overhead?
Old Feb 4, 2013, 12:37 am

I guess the Cabin Multiwheel with 56.0x45.0x25.0 in cm. I have the Cabin MW IATA 55.0 x 40.0 x 20.0, just to be safe in smaller aircrafts like EB190 or F70. Also low cost companies use more limited carry on sizes. Please check your airline.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 5:06 pm

Programs: *A
Current Discounts?

Anyone aware of any discounts on Rimowa products right now? I'm looking for a notebook case.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 7:08 pm

Programs: Former AA PLT/GLD, A3 *G, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by aeroFlyer
Anyone aware of any discounts on Rimowa products right now? I'm looking for a notebook case.
Koffer Profi has 15% off their Rimowa prices. Cheapest i could find. Code KP10A.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 12:20 am

On Koffer24, do you insert the discount coupon code after the credit card payment details? Any discount for Sept/Oct? I guess 50 euro delivery charges is reasonable? Any idea his I can claim VAT refund from London Heathrow if I order online with delivery in London. I live in Hong Kong.

Many thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.