Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Briggs and Riley 20 # widebody for 2 people

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2012, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

Briggs and Riley 20 # widebody for 2 people

Hi, I am a newbie here. I was doing research on a carry on bag and so the forum. I had always traveled w/out a carry on suitcase just me w/laptop bag and a tote and my husband w/ pretty small tote. All the other passengers always had these suitcases. However, the doctor is prohibiting me from lifting staff and my tote had always end up being too heavy for me. We decided to get a nice carry on bag. We just got B & R Transcend widebody 20" upright. I thought it was fitting the requirements. Now, my flight will be Continental Newark to Rome and the width dimension is 14" and my bag fully w/the wheels and all is 15.5. It is under the length allowance of 22" and the height of 8.5 is fine. So, would two of us be able to have one bag slightly over. We will not have any other bags--just laptop case and the bag will not be expanded. I still probably have an option of exchanging for a 19" transcend international carry on, but I thought it would not be as useful. If i buy presents, I could always expand the bag and check in for my way back. Sorry for the lengthy post. So, 2 people and one bag w/these dimensions(8.5" x 15.5" x 21.5)--is it going to be an issue in airport?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.