Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Legit B&R Bag?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2011, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

Legit B&R Bag?

So you know that old saying about too good to be true?

Does this appear to you guys to be a legitimate B&R product? The description certainly sounds just fine, but the product images don't match any images that I can find on B&R's site or any shop I've dealt with before:

http://www.looksluggage.co.uk/produc...oducts_id/1835

In fact that zip shape (smiley face) is not one B&R appear to use. All of their bags have the opposite direction. Could this be a high end fake?
Old Apr 15, 2011, 5:58 pm

Doesn't even look like an 'elaborate' fake to me. The front of that bag is much too trashy looking for B&R.
Old Apr 15, 2011, 7:17 pm

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)
Photo itself could be mistake. I have seen quite a few bad ads for good products. You might ask B&R if the seller is an authorized seller for their products.
Old Apr 16, 2011, 11:23 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver
Originally Posted by bagobsessive
Doesn't even look like an 'elaborate' fake to me. The front of that bag is much too trashy looking for B&R.
Looks very much like a Transcend bag with the stowable net attached.

I think it's end of line - looks like last year's model. Still a good bag for checking in and will come with the same warrenty.
Old Apr 16, 2011, 3:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

B&R does have a 25% off sale on some Transcend items on their website.
Old Apr 17, 2011, 1:54 am

Programs: UA, AA, SPG
Originally Posted by MAN Pax
Looks very much like a Transcend bag with the stowable net attached.
Yup, definitely the Transcend line. The net can be tucked away into a small pocket.
Old Apr 17, 2011, 7:14 pm

Programs: Delta Ham Sammich, SPG, Hertz #1 Gold, Chalet Suites Matterhorn
Originally Posted by maize&blue
Yup, definitely the Transcend line. The net can be tucked away into a small pocket.
The interior pic doesn't look like the 27" Transcend, but the outside definitely looks like the same line. The price works out too, it's going for $18 USD less on ebags.com than the ad the OP posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.