Wiki Posts
Search

Those with Rimowa Topas

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2011, 2:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: SM
Those with Rimowa Topas

To those of you who are traveling with the topas line, do you find a high amount of damage on your case?

I recently traveled to Frankfurt on Delta and noticed a massive dent in the case.

There was also a lot of other small dents from just traveling within the usa.

So i am just trying to judge how damaged your cases are getting and if you are getting these dents fixed?

Thanks,
Old Mar 25, 2011, 8:42 am

Programs: UA 1P, RCC
Originally Posted by benjim
To those of you who are traveling with the topas line, do you find a high amount of damage on your case?
I find a "moderate" amount. I travel with a luggage cover on both cases, and I find small little dings here and here. Because there are no scratches, the little dings don't look bad at all.
Old Mar 26, 2011, 2:39 pm

Topas character

One of my Topas is over 10 years old and has many scratched and dents. The dents are not large but are noticeable. They don't stay new looking very long (1 trip). I like the way it looks in its well-worn way. There is nothing I know of to take the scratches out. Hope this helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.