Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

"I Would Rather Be Flying" / "Rolls Royce" luggage tag. Where?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2009, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS/4 MM, AA Exec Plat, Lifetime Hilton D, Hyatt G, Marriott Titanium earned Ambassador

We were in HNL a couple weeks ago. A guy waiting on the red carpet had a clip on luggage strap that was royal blue. It was made of "balistic material". It was neat. On one side said- I Would Rather Be Flying and on the reverse- Rolls Royce. I assume later being the airline engine company. I asked him where he got it and could not remember exactly. Thought it might be SFO. The strap was around six inches long and a little more than a inch wide. Has anyone seen these? Where to buy them? Thanks.
Old Oct 5, 2009, 9:43 am

Programs: DL D & MM, Marriott P, Hilton S, UA, US, AA
Originally Posted by RTWSTARALLIANCE
We were in HNL a couple weeks ago. A guy waiting on the red carpet had a clip on luggage strap that was royal blue. It was made of "balistic material". It was neat. On one side said- I Would Rather Be Flying and on the reverse- Rolls Royce. I assume later being the airline engine company. I asked him where he got it and could not remember exactly. Thought it might be SFO. The strap was around six inches long and a little more than a inch wide. Has anyone seen these? Where to buy them? Thanks.
Check out www.flightmemory.com's shop. I think they have them there, or something similar.

Last edited by DisneyDude; Oct 5, 2009 at 9:43 am Reason: spelling correction
Old Oct 5, 2009, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS/4 MM, AA Exec Plat, Lifetime Hilton D, Hyatt G, Marriott Titanium earned Ambassador
Did not see the item there. Appreciate. Anyone know where to find still? Thanks.
Old Oct 5, 2009, 6:46 pm
Community Director Emerita

This isn't what you requested, but it is a proper Rolls Royce luggage tag:

http://www.introcar.co.uk/acatalog/R...2354_2304.html
Old Oct 6, 2009, 5:18 am
Original Poster

Thanks. It is getting interesting. Still on the hunt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.