SanDisk memory cards for cheap at Staples.com *TODAY ONLY*

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2008, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)

Hey Guys i just thought i'd post a good deal i found on some SanDisk memory cards at staples.

They have a coupon code valid today only for $25 off $75 (code: 29100)

On sale this week they have 2GB Ultra II CF for 19.98 so you can buy 4 for $54.92 all-in w/ free shipping.

Also, they have the 2GB Extreme III SD cards for the exact same price/deal.

If you want 2GB Extreme III CF they're $24.98 so buy 3 plus some small filler to get you over $75 and use the coupon and get 3 for $50, again w/ free shipping.

Hope this helps someone out

I bought 4 2GB Extreme III SD cards for about $53 bucks. Those cards are normally $30 bucks each.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 12:17 pm

Programs: UA gold
For SD cards, take a look at Adorama instead. For some reason they're not showing the 2GB Extreme III's right now, but about two months ago I got 3 for $30 after rebate. They do have 4 GB Extreme III's right now for $40 after rebate (again for 3 of them). Both of those prices are with shipping.

CF cards aren't as good a deal there unfortunately but still decent. The only advantage of the staples deal is the lack of rebate.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 1:55 pm

Programs: AA plt,Ltgold
Sandisk 4 GB Extreme III 17.99 for 1 11.32 for 3 after mailin rebate

Sandisk 4 GB Extreme III 17.99 for 1 11.32 for 3 after mail in rebate
also comes with HC memory card reader

Receive a $30 prepaid Visa Card by mail when purchasing this Card through 6/29/08. Stock up and save more - Get a $70 Visa card when purchasing 2 or a $110 Visa card when purchasing 3. Claims must be postmarked by 7/21/08; see rebate form for details.

http://www.beachcamera.com/shop/prod...x?sku=SDSD4GE3

The mail in rebate is valid only for certain online stores. (online camera stores)
Old Jun 13, 2008, 3:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Originally Posted by pltwannab
Sandisk 4 GB Extreme III 17.99 for 1 11.32 for 3 after mail in rebate
also comes with HC memory card reader

Receive a $30 prepaid Visa Card by mail when purchasing this Card through 6/29/08. Stock up and save more - Get a $70 Visa card when purchasing 2 or a $110 Visa card when purchasing 3. Claims must be postmarked by 7/21/08; see rebate form for details.

http://www.beachcamera.com/shop/prod...x?sku=SDSD4GE3

The mail in rebate is valid only for certain online stores. (online camera stores)
Wow, that's even better. I just bought three from Beach Camera and will be returning the ones I bought from Staples
Old Jun 29, 2008, 12:36 am

Also discussed here.

As part of this same deal you can get 3x4Gb SDHC cards for about $16 total (yes, under $6 each). I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to other forums here, but look it up on Google and you'll find a hit. Offer ends TODAY, June 29, for purchases so you'll need to hurry!
(EDIT: Even if you buy from Amazon on the 29th, Adorama's invoice may be a later date - if they don't change the date to be earlier for you, you won't be able to claim the rebate)

I got mine from buying via Amazon.com, using Adorama as the supplier (it's important you choose Adorama as Amazon is not a valid reseller for the promotion). $126.60 was the total approx, with $110 expected in rebate. Others have bought via buydig or beach camera with no problems.

Last edited by Enigma; Jun 29, 2008 at 5:04 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.