Reload this Page >

How (and where) to embed your pictures in the Travel Photography forum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 16, 2013, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: gfunkdave
I have copied the first post in this thread to this wiki so anyone can edit it.

A few people have asked in various threads, and I though that this might be a good opportunity to have some instructions for the various image hosting services out there on how to present their images on the TPF forum. I'm going to include the couple responses I've already drafted, but if people have info for ones I haven't included feel free to suggest the provider to me and/or write up the instructions.

S.
And, once you've decided to post your images on FlyerTalk, here are a couple decent threads to share on:
If you're having trouble posting images and cannot seem to figure out why they aren't showing up in the post, make sure to check your profile settings. There is an option to display images or not, and that may be the source of the problems. To get to the setting, click on the My FlyerTalk link, then on the Edit Options link. On that page scroll down and make sure that the check box is selected next to the option "Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)" and save the settings. Hopefully that will fix things.

Update:
Just wanted to add a welcome to folks who are coming over to this thread from some of the other fora that recently had photo embedding enabled. If you're having any problems or want to include details about a new hosting service please feel free to post in this thread and/or PM me.
Print Wikipost

How (and where) to embed your pictures in the Travel Photography forum

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2021, 10:50 pm

I'm trying to upload photos as I've often done.
I click the landscape button,
select photos from device,
they all appear on the next screen
however there is no "upload" button for me to continue.
I'm logged in.
Any suggestions?
Old Oct 28, 2021, 1:07 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by tracon
Any suggestions?
The upload button is hidden under the new banner when it floats. If you have "Infinite Scroll" enabled, disable it in the "Edit Options" section of MyFlyerTalk. Now, you will be able to scroll down past the banner while in the "Reply to Thread" page and the button will not be hidden by the banner after you select the photos.
aw likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 11:19 am

Programs: Aeroplan Airmiles AMEX-MR Alaska Airlines

Last edited by injian; Nov 9, 2021 at 6:56 pm
Old Nov 9, 2021, 6:47 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Airmiles AMEX-MR Alaska Airlines

Test

Last edited by injian; Feb 5, 2022 at 9:01 pm
Old Jul 19, 2022, 9:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP, JL JGC, Hyatt Glob
-----

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.