Pics Allowed In This [Sub]Forum? Cool!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pics Allowed In This [Sub]Forum? Cool!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2007, 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by Gargoyle
Google image search using select keywords which will bring up similar photos on sites selling products to a similar market segment. It's a bit slow and hit-or-miss, but it does always find some.
The PicScout site I linked to above will actually search and report back on when your images are being used. As I said, I haven't used it, but if I had images that were important to retain some control over, I would certainly consider its Image Tracker service or something like it. It's not free, but depending on the value of your images, it may be well worth it.

Image Tracker is a service for anyone who is interested in monitoring the use of their images online. It identifies your images, wherever they are being used on commercial websites and then reports back to you about how and where they are being used.
http://www.picscout.com/home/photogr...rent=13&type=2
Old May 1, 2007, 11:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Though I do still photography, my primary interest is video. Here is my camera:

Old May 6, 2007, 6:27 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Originally Posted by bdjohns1
Well, if you're working in photoshop, you can basically emboss a transparent text layer. If the embossing is subtle, it doesn't distract too much from the image, and you can do it large enough that it'll require a fair amount of time with the clone stamp to get rid of it, or else cropping.

If anyone's interested, I can write up how to record an action to automate it. It will be specific to Photoshop, though.
Yeah, I do the same. Its quite easy in fact, just time consuming. I think there is some software out there I saw a while ago that does that. I know I used before Camtasia, and that allowed me for instance emboss a logo, like what they do on TV (Comedy central as an example) of my own logo on a video. Worked quite well

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.