PhotoStick photo storage anyone?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2018, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SA Air, Air Canada, KLM, BA,Lufthansa, United, AA, Hawaiian, Air New Zealnd, Qantas, Virgin Atlantic

I thought I had seen this here but it didn't come up in search. Does anyone have this product?
Old Nov 6, 2018, 7:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Jeannietx
I thought I had seen this here but it didn't come up in search. Does anyone have this product?
Perhaps I'm missing something, but it appears to just be a USB stick (or USB hard drive for the 1TB model) and some software that finds and copies photos to it. That's hardly revolutionary, and certainly not worth the price they are asking.

The photos of them on their website show USB drives that are very familiar to me, as they are the same ones we've used in the past for promotional give-aways - some of the cheapest and nastiest USB drives you can buy, but with your logo printed on them for a small fee!
Old Nov 6, 2018, 7:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SA Air, Air Canada, KLM, BA,Lufthansa, United, AA, Hawaiian, Air New Zealnd, Qantas, Virgin Atlantic
Yes they are USB sticks but they go through the photos and don't pick up duplications, and you can use them on multiple devices and they will skip any images that they already copied from another device. Or so it says.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 10:12 pm

Location: 42.1% in PDX , 49.9% in PVG & 8% in the air somewhere
Programs: Marriott Ambassador Elite, UA 1K, AS MVP GLD 75K, DL Pt
Pretty pricey for what is simple data management, I think cloud storage would be equally convenient and competitive.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 1:41 am

Originally Posted by chipmaster
Pretty pricey for what is simple data management, I think cloud storage would be equally convenient and competitive.
Even I find cloud storage to be reliable and user friendly and there are variety of vendors to choose from, in different price range

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.