Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Hosting photos

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2017, 6:37 am
Original Poster

Question OT: Hosting photos

Sorry for the slightly off-topic post but I do want to put some comments to my recent Hyatt stays and I need to clear my hard drive of the photos.

Can anyone recommend a good photo-hosting website that allows for thumbnails that I can embed in the posts and then directs to a larger-resolution version when a user clicks on it ?

I don't want to use Facebook and I don't think Flickr is very efficient for this purpose.

Thanks in advance
Old Jul 15, 2017, 6:38 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
I'll move to a more appropriate forum.

Markie - Co-Mod, Hyatt
Old Jul 15, 2017, 8:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
A sticky at the top of the Travel photography forum has several options listed. I've been quite happy with Smugmug for 10+ years, but it's a paid site for heavy users, maybe not the best for just light use.
Old Aug 4, 2017, 2:19 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Another Smugmug user for years.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
After the PhotoBucket change where they want to charge high subscription fees to continue hosting for links on Forums, I don't think I will ever use another similar service. Too much effort taken to upload photos that are now useless to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.