Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10 days barcelona

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2017, 7:51 am
Original Poster

10 days barcelona

So as yall know....ama be going to BCN for some F1 action and tourist action in May.

I have both a 7d (with various lenses) and a nex-5 (kit lense and the 5x-2xx lens). I know that the 7d is a must for the 3 days I am at circuit de catalunya, but for those who travel with an equivalent to a nex-5, were you happy with the results walking around BCN? I'd rather bring this as it's less cr@p to worry about and less obvious than carrying a 7d with flash/other lenses.

TIA! ^
Old Mar 6, 2017, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Bring both Canon 7D and Sony NEX-5

So as yall can gather I'm planning a trip to BCN, and plan to go to F1 in May and do other tourist stuff.

Would I be smart to bring both and use only the 7D whilst at the F1 for 3 days and while walking and doing the tour thing, use the nex-5? I plan to bring several key lenses, but don't want to have the 7d around my neck for 10 days.

Don't get me wrogn it's a great camera, but I'm enjoying the nex-5 that I have as well.......

TIA,
Queso

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.