Wiki Posts
Search

Where to get 35mm film processed?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2015, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AA
Where to get 35mm film processed?

Does anyone still develop & print 35mm film? I know there has to be someone out there, but I've been using digital for so long that I don't know where to start.

Last weekend I was helping my sister pack for an upcoming move & in the bottom of the back of her most hidden piles of stuff, I found an old 35mm disposable camera. If my hunch is correct, this is the missing evidence that I did ride that zip line in Belize many years ago. I took pictures of her screaming down the cable and she did the same of me. But after the trip, she 'misplaced' the camera. Nothing valuable, but I would like to at least try to salvage the pictures.

I know the film is at least 10 years old and has not been stored well, so there may not be anything to salvage. But it's worth trying for the memories.

So, where do you get 35mm film processed these days?
Old Sep 17, 2015, 8:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Google "film processing" + your area would be an option.
Old Sep 17, 2015, 9:45 am

Programs: Former UA Premex, now dirt
I believe Walgreen's drug stores still do film, as do several other drug chains, if you just want down and dirty. For higher end work, there are a number of professional labs that still do film. Since I have a working relationship with Mpix, I'd use them but there are others.

http://www.mpix.com/products/film

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.