Wiki Posts
Search

Dogs traveling as checked

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2011, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Dogs traveling as checked

Hello all,

This is my first post and I am happy to of found this fourum! My wife and I are flying from DEN to ATL this weekend with our 1yr old Springer Spaniel. This is our first time flying with our pup and I wanted to field my questions to anyone that may have answers. The vet has cleared her, we have our approved crate, and we have been warming her up with car rides in the crate. Of course I trust Frointier but I am still worried natually. Can anyone provide any insight to the process once we drop her off at the ticket desk? Anyone flown out of Denver during the winter? Our pup is a very easy going girl and I am sure she will do fine. I know there are times that animals dont make the trip but I figure these are few times out of thousands.
Please let me of any advice you may have!
Thanks in advance!
Old Dec 11, 2011, 3:52 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk, Webecinya
There is a great Travel With Pets Forum. I am sure you will find some helpful answers as I move this thread to Travel With Pets.
All best wishes...
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.