Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ever heard of the SW stripper plane?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2008, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Ever heard of the SW stripper plane?

Just stumbled across a news article (http://www.gadling.com/2008/01/16/so...tripper-plane/) about a "legendary flight" that takes place every friday afternoon from LAX to Vegas full of strippers. Anybody ever heard of it? I'd sure like to know how to get on that flight...
Old Jan 17, 2008, 12:05 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Sassmo, welcome to FlyerTalk.

I'm going to switch this thread over to our Newsstand Forum where articles on travel are often referenced.

Please follow at its new home.

Thanks.

Cholula
CommunityBuzz! Co-Moderator
Old Jan 17, 2008, 4:22 pm

Not quite the same thing but I was once on a WN flight PHX-BNA with 50 cloggers from St. George, UT.
Old Jan 19, 2008, 8:11 am

Programs: AA EXP,HH Dia, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite,IC RA,Avis CHM
Now that is a great second post ... First time I have ever heard of it ... Only on the west coast ...
Old Jan 19, 2008, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Someone once posted that there are a lot of "working women" who commute each weekend from LAX to Vegas.
Old Jan 19, 2008, 9:07 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA Silver, HHDmd, MBvLTPLT, PCAmb/Dmd, HYT Dis
Saw another thread on this. I think the best one liner was What happens on Southwest Airlines...stays on Southwest Airlines.

Anyone who flies LAX-LAS frequently - especially on the weekends or to a big trade show like CES - can tell you there are usually a lot of attractive women. A lot are definitely "working" but a decent number are going to Vegas for other slightly more legit reasons. There is not one particular flight - but almost any LAX or BUR flight to LAS and then the returns Sunday night/Monday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.