CDC Investigating Sick Pax

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2007, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold

A spokesperson for Aeromexico said, "I think that the people who got sick, it must have been from something they ate at the airport, because no food is served on the flight from Merida to Miami at that hour of the day..."

UA could offer the same great defense even in F on some of our shorter flights.

CDC Investigating Sick Passengers

MIAMI (AP) - Health authorities responded Tuesday to reports that 11 people were ill on a flight from Mexico to Miami International Airport.

The Aeromexico flight from Merida, Mexico, landed at the airport and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was meeting with authorities in Miami to assess the situation, said Von Roebuck, a CDC spokesman. He had no further details.

http://tinyurl.com/2k4vj6

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.