Reload this Page >

NWA drops free in-flight meals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NWA drops free in-flight meals

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2005, 6:08 am

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by kxs
Nothing worse than sitting next/front/behind a sandwich with lots of raw onions, or a bag of stale McD's
How about sitting on the tarmac for over an hour while they brought on flight engineers to try and track down the source of a "burning smell" that some passengers had complained about? (Turned out to be a bag of snacks that a passenger had opened immediately after pulling away from the gate.)
Old Feb 18, 2005, 11:26 am

Programs: NW Gold Elite
I enjoy eating philly cheesesteaks extra hot with extra onions onboard the aircraft.
Old Feb 18, 2005, 11:47 am

What about "Cơm chiên thập cẩm" with extra nuoc mam? (Fried Rice with Sausage, Shrimp and Crab. With extra hot Vietnamese fish sauce)

While a very taste dish, it would clear out the 2 rows in front and behind you. If fellow pax are questioning Mc Donald’s, fried onions and B-Q, just wait until this happens.

That’s why I can see NW and other airlines offering BOB’s and enforcing a ban on outside foods. Sooner or later some one is bound to complain that their personal rights are being violated by a Big Mac with extra onions.
Old Feb 18, 2005, 11:56 am

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Gold, Hyatt Platinum, HHonors, Marriott Silver
I once saw someone bring a styrofoam container of spaghetti onboard....and then proceeded to spill it on the guy in the aisle seat as she attempted to crawl into the middle seat!
Old Feb 18, 2005, 6:07 pm

Aren't we allowed 1 carryon, 1 personal item, and 1 picnic basket.
Old Feb 19, 2005, 9:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Durian -- need I say more?

Last edited by Xyzzy; Feb 19, 2005 at 10:34 am
Old Feb 19, 2005, 10:19 am

Programs: DL, AA, HH, UA
Grabbed Sushi to go @ DTW & ate on board (1st class) DTW-MEM on Monday evening. At least NW provided bottomless glass of wine.

Sorta puts my value as a Pax in perspective when I need to brown bag it when flying 1st / business class.

1st, business, or coach - I always have trail mix or granola bars & a few small bottles in carry on. Survival is my goal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.