Search

washingtonpost.com editorial: Screening Terrorists

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2004, 5:55 pm
Original Poster

washingtonpost.com editorial: Screening Terrorists

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Jan21.html

"AT THE BEGINNING, we were willing to give the Transportation Security
Administration's proposed computer-based security system the benefit of the doubt... "
Old Jan 21, 2004, 6:33 pm

Location: Currently a man without a country; American Airlines-3MM, Executive Platinum; US Airways-Doesn't Matter AAnymore; Hilton-Diamond; Starwood-Platinum; Hyatt-Diamond
I hope we have reached a turning point when the press begin to do their job and hold the feet of this administration and this sham of "$crutiny" to the fire...

I may write a script based on an updated rendering of "Network" with Michael Douglas in the lead standing at a scrutiny point in some obsure airport with a yellow color code on his BP, his shoes off, laptop out, belt buckle rolled down and a wand beeping at his groin grabbing the monitor on top of the x-ray machine, throwing it thru the metal detector and yelling "I'm mad as H*** and I'm not taking this anymore."

Quick cut to airports all around the country as the sheeple rise up and regain their dignity and right to express their frustration and anger at the charade that has cost them nothing but time and money.

The veil is lifting. We shall soon see the emperor's clothes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.