Philadelphia (Paranoia) & terrorism: A disturbing tale

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Philadelphia (Paranoia) & terrorism: A disturbing tale

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2011, 9:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Whatever will get me out of Y and into C or F!
Angry Philadelphia (Paranoia) & terrorism: A disturbing tale

"He caught my eye because people of color tend to board at this station, and he looked almost Caucasian or Latino. His black baseball cap with a "P" on it also caught my attention. As the conductor made his way through the car to collect fares, I overheard him say, in a dialect with which I was unfamiliar, that he was going to Market East.

A few minutes into the ride, this passenger took out a small camera, pointed it at the window and began videotaping our ride.

He periodically talked on the phone in his native tongue during the ride. I began to feel unnerved as the train approached the Wayne Junction station near the city's heavily populated Germantown section because he was clearly taping the train yard there. As the train pulled out, I could see him shooting the electrical equipment. "

http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion...bing_tale.html
Old May 11, 2011, 6:16 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Please feel free to re-post according to the guidelines:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/newss...-articles.html

cblaisd
Moderator, Newsstand

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.