Reload this Page >

clothes while losing weight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

clothes while losing weight

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2011, 8:46 pm

You may also find that pounds lost don't translate very consistently into dress sizes lost, especially if you are increasing your physical activity in addition to restricting food intake.

With a weight loss of 60 pounds, I went from wearing 16/18s to 12s (with the occasional 10). So I only had to buy and discard some 14s.

Knits are a really good idea for transitional clothes.
Old Apr 13, 2011, 11:23 am

This article about transitional clothing popped up on Corporette today: http://corporette.com/2009/04/13/rea...losing-weight/
Old Apr 13, 2011, 12:40 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Plat by proxy, Sephora VIB, I have a low AA FF#...
I am now wearing my smaller jeans that I already owned. They're really tight and I'm not going to wear them out of the house for a while, but I fit into them!
Old Jun 1, 2011, 6:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I now have a pair of jeans that I can pull off and on without unbuttoning or unzipping them!!!
Old Jun 1, 2011, 9:04 am

Time to go shopping!
Old Jun 1, 2011, 9:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Katja
Time to go shopping!
LOL, not quite... I still have tons of other jeans at home that are in smaller sizes. But, it was a nice feeling to know that they're so easy on/easy off now.
Old Jun 1, 2011, 9:54 am

Programs: UA 1P
Congrats! Now make sure you put them somewhere where you won't accidently grab them on your way out the door as a change of clothes for later. Happened to a friend once, and they didn't have a belt. Made for a very annoying day of trying to keep his pants up.

Last edited by JennyElf; Jun 1, 2011 at 1:38 pm
Old Jun 1, 2011, 1:10 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond; My Mom's Favorite Kid
Originally Posted by kipper
I now have a pair of jeans that I can pull off and on without unbuttoning or unzipping them!!!
That's great! Next you will be having that problem with pants that you've bought to fit you at your current weight. It's a real kick to donate your new clothes to Goodwill.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.