Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How often do you weigh yourself?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2011, 5:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
I hardly ever weigh myself -- I consider it a luxury of being in good shape. Get to a healthy weight, keep up a good routine of cardiovascular and strength workouts and don't eat like a pig (at least not often). Do those things and then you can stop thinking about your weight.
Old Jun 5, 2011, 4:09 pm

Programs: Virtuoso
I like to weigh myself once a day, but I don't have a scale to do that. I used to weigh whenever I was at the gym, but since I dropped my gym membership, no more scale there either. Now, I weigh myself whenever I can find a scale. My suggestion is to do what gives you the most peace of mind. I liked to weigh myself once a day, but now that I don't have access to the scale, I don't let it drive me nutty. I try to use my clothes as a sanity check when needed. For the most part, my weight fluctuates about 5 lbs. It drives me a bit nuts, but in reality, it isn't a big deal and I know that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.