Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Britax on AS

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2006, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Britax on AS

Hi, my 16 month old and I are leaving on Sunday morning (EUG-LAX) for a family emergency. We are flying AS and I believe the plane is a Q400. I will be taking her carseat with me and if the plane is not too crowded will maybe be able to use it if there is an available seat. What I am wondering is, does anyone know if a Britax (not sure if it is marathan or Roundabout) fit on these AS turbo props. This is the first time she is big enough that I would have actually purchased her a seat if it wasn't so last minute and I could afford the fare for her and me.

Any thoughts on this. I know a lot of people purchase carseats specifically for airline travel and I had planned to do this eventually, but I don't have a lot of time before we leave. If the Britax is absolutely not a good choice for this plane I may have to consider trying to get a different seat.

Thanks for your help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.