Wiki Posts
Search

Gate check bugaboo donkey

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2022, 11:42 pm
Original Poster

Gate check bugaboo donkey

Hi,

I am travelling with Emirates to Dubai from Heathrow this month with my two sons, one 11 weeks and the other 20 months who is a non walker. I have a bugaboo donkey pram with bassinet and toddler seat.

I’ve been procrastinating on how best to navigate the airport with two Little’s ones! The baby could go in a sling/carrier however the older one is a little more tricky - any suggestions?

At the moment my proposal is to keep the pram until the gate and then put it into a bugaboo comfort travel bag.

any suggestions from other members who have travelled with two under two - particularly two non walkers would be appreciated!
Old Mar 7, 2022, 6:40 am
yno

Programs: FB, Accor, Marriot
When we travelled with both, the big one was already a walker, however I’m the airport we would still prefer to keep her in the pram (we used either a small babyzen yoyo+ or a bugaboo caméléon). So I would put the small one in the sling and use the stroller to the gate. The main advantage is that usually you then get the stroller back again t the gate on landing, and you don’t need to carry your older child while walking in the airport.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 2:08 am
Original Poster

Thank you for replying! When you used the chameleon to the gate, did you put it in a bag or just hand the two parts over?
Old Mar 8, 2022, 2:29 am
yno

Programs: FB, Accor, Marriot
Originally Posted by sarah.lawrence916
Thank you for replying! When you used the chameleon to the gate, did you put it in a bag or just hand the two parts over?
I just folded it. I did buy the bag originally but only used it one to check it normally. It is so big and cumbersome to use that I never used it again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.