Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Australia

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2014, 10:56 pm
Original Poster

Australia

Heading to Perth Australia for a couple months. Hoping to get around AU while there. Hubby and I would love to go scuba diving on the reef but would need childcare. I have a 2 and 4 yr old and was wondering if anyone knew of care takers in the area they would recommend?
Old May 8, 2014, 9:32 pm

What reef? Are you talking about a day trip to Rottnest, or something more involved? Near Perth or more far afield?
Old May 9, 2014, 4:32 am

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by globe.trotter
Heading to Perth Australia for a couple months. Hoping to get around AU while there. Hubby and I would love to go scuba diving on the reef but would need childcare. I have a 2 and 4 yr old and was wondering if anyone knew of care takers in the area they would recommend?
There's a creche/kids club on Hamilton Island (on the Queensland coast; HMI, flights from BNE and other major cities with QF, JQ and VA). Might be worth checking out, as you'd be diving the Barrier Reef. We had to canx our trip thanks to my ex-appendix but will definitely be rebooking at some stage...

Check out these links (to the Hamilton Island tourist site):
Childcare
Diving etc
Old May 9, 2014, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

great barrier reef...sorry I didn't clarify. Thanks for the links!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.