Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page > Travelling with a Minor friend of family

Travelling with a Minor friend of family


Old Aug 1, 12, 4:48 pm
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Sammamish, WA
Programs: UA - 1MM, DL Diamond, AS MVP75, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Posts: 3,599
Travelling with a Minor friend of family

My daughter (12) is bring her best friend (13) along with us on a transcon flight and vacation. What kind of paperwork should I get ahead of time (medical release form?, notorized permission to travel?, ???).
andyh64000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 12, 5:26 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels and TravelBuzz!
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 24,310
I am sure that you will find a lot of valuable information in the Travel With Children Forum. Please follow there.
TravelBuzz Moderator
obscure2k is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 12, 6:22 pm
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SEA
Programs: UA Gold/AS Gold
Posts: 2,364
IME, you won't be asked for a permission to travel letter within the US. That said, I'd probably ask her parents to provide you with a signed, notarized one anyway. Always get a medical permission letter and make sure you have the child's insurance card and know about any allergies, etc.
6rugrats is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:19 pm.

Home - News - Forum - Hotel Reviews - Glossary - Contact Us - Airport Code Lookup - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Cookie Policy - Advertise on FlyerTalk - Archive - Top

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by Flyertalk.com. Copyright 2017 FlyerTalk.com. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.