Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

First Class with infant, nanny in economy, bassinet questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First Class with infant, nanny in economy, bassinet questions

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2011, 1:22 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hilton Diamond
I think that 4 tickets in PE on AF is the best option. That way there are 3 adults that can help with the child, she is there for BFing (no back and forth) and everyone is comfortable and rested. If you want the nanny to help at the airport when you arrive, better is she is well rested and not tired and crabby. AF PE is pretty roomy and comfortable and the food is better than in economy.

Also, then your child can start accruing miles and has baggage allowance. Better to get elite status early- our daughter was platinum on Northwest at 18 months and has over 300,000 miles in her account at age 3. Then when you go next year, if your kid is a platinum, they can upgrade YOU on Air France.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.