BKK: Suvarnabhumi Premium-- New FAST TRACK for premium pax of all airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BKK: Suvarnabhumi Premium-- New FAST TRACK for premium pax of all airlines

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2009, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by thejrock
Is there a similar "fast track" service in HKG for CX flights arriving from the US?
No.
Old May 12, 2009, 7:12 pm

If anyone has any extra passes, I will be traveling from the US to BKK in June for our Honeymoon and would really appreciate a pair of passes.

We would really appreciate the wedding present

Thank you!
Old Jun 3, 2009, 12:23 am

Programs: EK Gold, BA Silver, IHC Plat, HERTZ gold, GF Gold, SAS Silver
In April I arrived J class on Gulf Air, and no pass handed out, immigration a nightmare, as 2x747's had landed just ahead of us.

Upon departing, again in J class on GF was handed the fast pass with the 1000 Bht voucher on it - spent it on fags and booze as usual!

Will be departing and arriving in F class on EK in 2 weeks, I would imagine its the same!
Old Jun 3, 2009, 5:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by mrnik2007
If anyone has any extra passes, I will be traveling from the US to BKK in June for our Honeymoon and would really appreciate a pair of passes.
Even if you don't get them, you may not need them, depending on the time of your arrival. The last two times I traveled there, I was the third person in line for immigration (both times), and was waiting for my bag before it came out. The toughest times IMO tend to be mid-afternoon with at least two and usually three 747s arriving nearly simultaneously. If you have flexibility in your arrival time, you can use EF to check the schedules of some of the obvious candidates (BA and QF from LHR, TG from western Europe, SQ from SIN, etc.) and schedule yourself in accordingly.

Also, don't forget the paid arrival meet/greet service as well as similar services from hotels. (I understand that the Pen does a particularly nice job with this, although I've never stayed there.)
Old Jun 3, 2009, 5:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
Arriving and departing on NW/DL in J recently, no passes handed out either way. FA's didn't know what I was talking about when I asked. Not surprised.

I was surprised, however, when on arrival I walked up to the western-most Immigration area and found literally no pax standing there, with at least half a dozen officers sitting at their desks. We must have arrived before the late KE flight from ICN and the EK flight from HKG, which usually arrive around the same time and park on the western concourses.

I was doubly surprised that the priority baggage tags worked. They rarely do on DL when arriving in the U.S. My two bags were fourth and sixth on the belt. Landed early at 12:00 midnight (STA 12:25) and in a cab at 12:25.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 6:29 am

Programs: AA Platinum Exec / UA Gold
Just flew BKK-VIE on OS C class. Handed me the Fast Track pass at check-in. Also, which was odd, gave me a fast track pass for my return, but it had my outbound flight number stamped on it, so when I left, they took both passes.

I will see tomorrow if they hand out passes when I leave VIE or upon arrivals in BKK. Not that I care much, doesn't seem like I have ever had a much shorter trip thru immigration with the pass. Just all depends on what time your arriving.

Cheers.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 8:15 pm

Programs: UA, AA, BMI, MR, HH, PC
Has anybody been able to get a fastrack when departing BKK on SK C-class?
Old Jun 5, 2009, 6:13 am

Programs: LH, AB & CX Gold, SIXT Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, etc.
Originally Posted by bkkchriss4
Just flew BKK-VIE on OS C class. Handed me the Fast Track pass at check-in. Also, which was odd, gave me a fast track pass for my return, but it had my outbound flight number stamped on it, so when I left, they took both passes.

I will see tomorrow if they hand out passes when I leave VIE or upon arrivals in BKK. Not that I care much, doesn't seem like I have ever had a much shorter trip thru immigration with the pass. Just all depends on what time your arriving.

Cheers.
Did you get the passes on your return to BKK???
Old Jun 9, 2009, 8:29 am

Programs: UA, AA, BMI, MR, HH, PC
Departed on SK C-class a few days ago. I was provided with a pass for Fast Track without even asking. Only one person in front of me at departure control, such a difference from the regular lines which were crowded as usual. The 1000 baht discount voucher is also worth having if you have a 5000 baht duty-free purchase in mind.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 1:39 am

Flew VIE-BKK in OS C a couple of days ago. No fast track passes where handed out. First FA i asked did not know anything about it, purser new about it but said they never have them aboard. Contacted GA who also did not have them.
Anyway this was absolutely no problem as there was NOBODY in front of me @ the immigration.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by Rocket2511
Flew VIE-BKK in OS C a couple of days ago. No fast track passes where handed out.
Got them on the OS flight ex BKK though...
Old Aug 19, 2011, 10:23 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Dia, AClub Plat, Hyatt Dia, FB Gold, LH SEN, TK *G
Question

Good afternoon,

I will be flying to BKK after Christmas (on the 26th) in C with Qatar. My fiancee will arrive the following day at 4 AM and I would like to take a 6:30 AM flight to Krabi right after.

Do you think it's feasible for her to pass through immigration, get her luggage then check in again in 2h30 or is it too short ? There is a 8:00 AM flight with Thai in any case after but the Air Asia at 6:30AM is twice cheaper.
I'm asking this here because otherwise I'll try to save a Fast Track Pass for her on my next trip to BKK.

Many thanks for your help
Old Aug 19, 2011, 11:05 am

Programs: Lufthansa FTL, HHonors Gold, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Originally Posted by SeamasterLux
Do you think it's feasible for her to pass through immigration, get her luggage then check in again in 2h30 or is it too short ?
If there's no delay on her flight to BKK, then it should be plenty of time to pass immigration, to pick up the luggage and to get to Air Asia desk for check in for your domestic flight.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 11:36 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Dia, AClub Plat, Hyatt Dia, FB Gold, LH SEN, TK *G
Originally Posted by olisch
If there's no delay on her flight to BKK, then it should be plenty of time to pass immigration, to pick up the luggage and to get to Air Asia desk for check in for your domestic flight.
Even if there's a queue at immigration and considering the fact that Air Asia is a low cost company so that there might be a lot of queue at check-in?
Old Aug 19, 2011, 2:38 pm

Programs: Lufthansa FTL, HHonors Gold, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Originally Posted by SeamasterLux
Even if there's a queue at immigration and considering the fact that Air Asia is a low cost company so that there might be a lot of queue at check-in?
Even then ... in 15 entries to Thailand so far I never waited longer then 45 to 50 minutes at immigration

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.