Community
Wiki Posts
Search

wedding shop boutique advice

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2006, 9:08 pm
Original Poster

Smile wedding shop boutique advice

hi all im heading to bkk this may and was wondering if any of you guys can advice me where to purchase a good quailty wedding dress there and do they have a tailor-to-fit you size there as well? and can any of you guys recommend me a cheap silk fabric factory or place i can go to ????? thx
Old Dec 8, 2006, 11:00 pm

Head on to Sukhumvit soi 55. There are PLENTY of wedding shops in that soi. You can take the train to "thonglor" station and walk in.
Old Dec 9, 2006, 11:59 am

Also a couple of years ago the first floor open lobby of MBK shopping center (National Stadium BTS station) had a one-stop shop area for weddings, with several vendors for dresses, invitations, flowers, and wedding planning. Don't know if that is still there or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.