Wiki Posts
Search

Koh Samui Trip

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2006, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

Koh Samui Trip

Hello folks,

I will heading out to a nice and longer trip on Feb 2007 to Koh Samui with my gf from HKG for about 5 nights. I will be staying at the new Four Seasons hotel so most of you might not be able to provide me with any insights about this hotel. But if any of you have an idea what I can expect, please advise.

Also this is the first time I am in Koh Samui, can anyone inform me what sorts of activity that are must do? (esp water sports, where??) Also any good dining places around or sights seeing? Any information would be great as I have a good 6 days there and I would like to make the most out of it.

Thank you...
Old Nov 22, 2006, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There have been quite a few "Samui" threads here over the years, I just did an advanced search here on FT using the keyword SAMUI and got a lot of threads with a lot of great information.

There is a great Koh Samui sub-forum here which has a 10-page thread pinned about favorite restuarants.
Old Dec 1, 2006, 11:17 am

deleted

Last edited by ajc1970; Dec 8, 2006 at 12:42 pm
Old Dec 1, 2006, 11:20 am

dup post. mod, please delete. thx.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.