Is 45-60mins enough time to get from CNX to the bus arcade w/checked bag

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2023, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR PC Platinum, TK M&S elite, UA silver, ITA Voltaire Executive (lol), Marriott Bonvoy Platinum

Hey all,

In a little bit, I’ll be flying into CNX on WE on a PE ticket. Exactly an hour after my scheduled arrival, I have a bus ticket from the bus arcade to Pai scheduled. I’m still on the fence of checking a bag (Ideally I’d like to), but if I did, would I be able to make it to the bus station in time? Flight is scheduled to arrive at 11:30am and bus is scheduled to leave at 12:30pm. (Without a checked bag, it’s totally doable as I’ve done it pre-COVID quite a few times, just want to know if I can still pull this off with a checked bag). Thanks!
Old Jan 9, 2023, 11:08 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
doable if you are familiar with both places and have already the bus ticket and the plane is not late...
5-10 minutes from plane to baggage claim
5-20 minutes waiting for luggage
5 minutes to get to taxi
15-20 minutes by taxi to bus terminal

I personally would never opt for such a tight schedule, but if you like...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.