BKK to Hua Hin transfer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BKK to Hua Hin transfer

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2022, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Frontier 100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond/ Ambassador/ Milestoner
BKK to Hua Hin transfer

We are landing at BKK at about 8am and looking to go down to Hua Hin.

I see a bus option or a taxi or, probably, a private transfer. With money less important than comfort after 24 hours of flying, does anyone have a specific suggestion?
Old Oct 19, 2022, 8:26 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
If money is not an issue, definitely do a private transfer (unless you want to drive by yourself, but since you did not list that as an option, I am guessing not )
You would definitely not be comfortable on a bus, if you ask me.
pretzlaff likes this.
Old Oct 21, 2022, 6:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by pretzlaff
We are landing at BKK at about 8am and looking to go down to Hua Hin.

I see a bus option or a taxi or, probably, a private transfer. With money less important than comfort after 24 hours of flying, does anyone have a specific suggestion?

I have used The Limo Pattaya for years. Vehicles in very good condition and good quality drivers. Reliable.
I use them to Pattaya, but they also make Hua Hin trips. Rates on their website. Sedan one way from BKK to Hua Hin is showing at 2,500 thb

https://www.thelimopattaya.com/
Kacee likes this.
Old Oct 21, 2022, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, Frontier 100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond/ Ambassador/ Milestoner
Thanks. Very professional looking website.

Those prices are great value.
goodeats21 likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 2:22 pm

Anyone use https://huahin.bangkoktaxi24.com/ before? 1600 TBH from BKK to Hua Hin seems like a great price.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 2:30 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
These come quite highly recommended HUA HIN TAXI - Bangkok to Hua Hin Private Taxi Service (huahincab.com)
olouie and Puzo like this.
Old Nov 16, 2022, 9:10 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
I used this company two weeks ago (2200 thb):

limousine.in.th

(Can also book fast track immigration through them.)

Edit to add: The 2200 thb includes VAT and tolls.
LIH Prem likes this.

Last edited by Diplomatico; Nov 16, 2022 at 11:58 pm Reason: Clarification
Old Nov 22, 2022, 4:57 am

Any recommendations for day hires of minibuses

A group of my friends are discussing going as a group to Bangkok but rather than take multiple grabs/taxis, can anyone recommend a minibus service for say 20 people?

Or are there any other suggestions?
Old Nov 22, 2022, 10:27 am

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by SQTraveller
A group of my friends are discussing going as a group to Bangkok but rather than take multiple grabs/taxis, can anyone recommend a minibus service for say 20 people?

Or are there any other suggestions?
I have used Klook on a number of occasions and have never been let down.

Airport transfers & taxi services (klook.com)
Old May 23, 2023, 3:27 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
Originally Posted by olouie
Anyone use https://huahin.bangkoktaxi24.com/ before? 1600 TBH from BKK to Hua Hin seems like a great price.
That is who I always use. Easy to book via Line and havent failed me yet. Imagine your typical Grab car/driver basically.
Old May 29, 2023, 4:20 pm

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
Originally Posted by mcgahat
That is who I always use. Easy to book via Line and havent failed me yet. Imagine your typical Grab car/driver basically.
I used them last month. The one from BKK to Hua Hin was a lady driver who was fantastic. She was careful and safe in her driving. On the return it was a guy and basically he was the typical Thai driver who was going all over the place and using his phone while driving with one hand.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.