Reload this Page >

Month-long stay in Thailand

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Month-long stay in Thailand

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2021, 1:38 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by hairpeace
Ah, I see. Decent budget - - maybe US$5k a month?
5,000 USD is approx. 160,000 THB - even in pre-covid times, that would be more than enough for a 5* hotel for a month. If renting a nice serviced apartment (depending on size) in the locations mentioned, that would probably set you back 50-70k THB for a month (again, not sure if it has dropped tremendously like hotel rates).

Does this refer to Phrom Phong? I am guesstimating based on what I've just read
Yes, when saying upper Sukhumvit that is basically after Asoke junction in outbound direction, so Phrom Phong, Thonglor and Ekkamai (which correspond to the three BTS stations after Asoke outbound).
BinSabai likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2021, 1:59 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Does this refer to Phrom Phong? I am guesstimating based on what I've just read
Phrom Phong is actually the name for a whole area, from Asoke to Thonglor (Thonglor area starts at around Sukhumvit Soi 49), but only north of Sukhumvit...then it is the name of a BTS station close to Emporium and EmQuartier and finally the name of a Soi, Sukhumvit Soi 39 (where I lived for several years)
Old Feb 3, 2021, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BinSabai
Phrom Phong is actually the name for a whole area, from Asoke to Thonglor (Thonglor area starts at around Sukhumvit Soi 49), but only north of Sukhumvit...then it is the name of a BTS station close to Emporium and EmQuartier and finally the name of a Soi, Sukhumvit Soi 39 (where I lived for several years)
Are there any boutique hotels similar to BA HAO in look and feel? Like a rugged/gritty chic.
Old Feb 3, 2021, 9:37 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Are there any boutique hotels similar to BA HAO in look and feel? Like a rugged/gritty chic.
I am sure there are, but I think Google might be your friend for that
Old Feb 3, 2021, 10:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SKT-DK
I am sure there are, but I think Google might be your friend for that
Already tried or I wouldn't be asking
Old Feb 4, 2021, 12:43 am

there is a Ba Hao in Thonglor, but i think it is only a restaurant! Hen hao!
SKT-DK likes this.
Old Feb 4, 2021, 6:09 am

there is a Ba Hao in Thonglor, but i think it is only a restaurant! Hen hao!
Couldn't help myself from trying to googld that.. There's apparently also one near Chinatown - Chinese inspired and looks like they're renting out two rooms too. First hit on Google for Ba Hao - whether it is hen hao or bu hao I have no idea
Old Feb 4, 2021, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by SKT-DK
Couldn't help myself from trying to googld that.. There's apparently also one near Chinatown - Chinese inspired and looks like they're renting out two rooms too. First hit on Google for Ba Hao - whether it is hen hao or bu hao I have no idea
hairpeace probably could give us a feedback whether it is hen hao or bu hao, as he was comparing with this brand and seems to have experience (at least the brand name seems good)...
SKT-DK likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2021, 1:06 am

hairpeace probably could give us a feedback whether it is hen hao or bu hao, as he was comparing with this brand and seems to have experience (at least the brand name seems good)...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.