Thai Business Visa question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thai Business Visa question

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2017, 9:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Prestor John
Hi all, thanks for the extra information. I have a US and Italian passport, but will be traveling on the US one. I do have an APEC card from the US but as noted above it is not endorsed. I will be meeting with various medical doctors around Thailand.

I am aware of the single entry visa from the consulate in Houston, but that should be ok for now as my next trip might not be until late next year now.

The MICE information is intriguing - I'll keep trying the embassy also and see if they ever answer my emails.
Could you perhaps get a letter of invitation from some association of medical doctors in Thailand?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.