Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Thailand Honeymoon in 2 Weeks- What to pack!?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thailand Honeymoon in 2 Weeks- What to pack!?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2015, 1:31 pm

Programs: most of them
I find that most hotel laundry service uses too much fabric softener as well. The smell is awful to me. So I usually request no softener.

But I try to travel as light as possible these days. When you are on the road for a month that means you need to do some wash somehow. It only takes a couple of minutes to wash your socks and underwear in the sink with some camp suds soap. By morning they are dry. I also like to stay in apartments that have a washer from time to time so I can toss a load in.

Interestingly, I typically wear shorts during the day in Bangkok more frequently than in other places. Plenty of locals as well as tourists in shorts. Unless you're visiting temples or the Palace I find there is no issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.