Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using Using PG through check-in for multiple itineraries

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2015, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Using Using PG through check-in for multiple itineraries

I have the following itineraries on separate tickets.
USM-BKK on PG arriving at BKK at 0705
BKK-CMB on UL departing BKK at 0915

http://www.bangkokair.com/eng/pages/...eck-in-through
It says "Bangkok Airways passengers having onward journey to some international destinations with participating carriers can choose to check through their baggage to final destination and complete immigration formality at Chiang Mai ,Chiang Rai ,Krabi ,Phuket ,Samui ,Trat and Udon thani. Passengers are then required to remain in the transfer area at Suvarnabhumi Airport."

But, doesnt say if the segments on participating carriers need to be on the same ticket or not.. Am I at the sole discretion of the gate agent at USM?

Worst case, is 2 hours enough to claim luggage and go to UL checkin counter factoring in the checkin cut off - assuming incoming flight is on time?

TIA!
Old Feb 13, 2015, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
PG has an interline agreement with UL. Just present your onward itin at checkin and the bags will be sent through and you'll proceed through exit immi at USM.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dsquared37
PG has an interline agreement with UL. Just present your onward itin at checkin and the bags will be sent through and you'll proceed through exit immi at USM.
that sounds good! thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.