Reload this Page >

BKK transfer from airport to city hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BKK transfer from airport to city hotels

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2014, 6:27 am

Who mentioned 800B ? Did I miss something ? Is your guy w/the golf cart 800 ? I could be down with that. I thought the conversation was AOT vs taxi queue. 1200 vs 300. Or are you talking per person ? I use car service fairly frequently for longer trips, but not for a trip that will take 20 mins. Hell, they won't even need to take the Tollway with their ETA.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 8:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1k, Marriott Lifetime PE, Former DL Gold, Former SQ Solitaire, HH Gold
Originally Posted by whackyjacky
Who mentioned 800B ? Did I miss something ? Is your guy w/the golf cart 800 ? I could be down with that. I thought the conversation was AOT vs taxi queue. 1200 vs 300. Or are you talking per person ? I use car service fairly frequently for longer trips, but not for a trip that will take 20 mins. Hell, they won't even need to take the Tollway with their ETA.
AOT from airport to Lumpini is 800 THB. I've done it several times.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 6:51 pm

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM
I always just grab a taxi at the airport and back from the hotel. Make sure they have the meter running.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by Tchiowa
AOT from airport to Lumpini is 800 THB. I've done it several times.
Really ? I've only taken them once (I wasn't paying) & it was 1200. You must be one hell of a negotiator ! Let me check this out. ps: the Camry is still 1200 to Sukhumvit and it looks like it'll be 1400 from the Banyan Tree. The best deal is on the Subaru SUV 1050 & 1150. LINK: http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/en/115-limousine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.