Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Anything i should reserve now? Trip is exactly 4 weeks away!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 11:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: N/A

Hello all!

Extremely excited to visit Phuket, Koh Samui and Bangkok for the first time in 4 weeks. I wanted to ask, given that it is a month away, is there anything in particular that I should be reserving now? Things along the lines of can't miss attractions, experiences, guides, or possibly restaurants would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Old Oct 29, 2014, 11:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1k, Marriott Lifetime PE, Former DL Gold, Former SQ Solitaire, HH Gold
Originally Posted by JBG89
Hello all!

Extremely excited to visit Phuket, Koh Samui and Bangkok for the first time in 4 weeks. I wanted to ask, given that it is a month away, is there anything in particular that I should be reserving now? Things along the lines of can't miss attractions, experiences, guides, or possibly restaurants would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I can't think of any attractions or tours that require long term booking. Pretty much everything you can book from your hotel with 1-2 days notice.

I absolutely would book the hotel right now.
Old Oct 30, 2014, 11:39 am

A return flight ticket?

I'm assuming you do have proof of onward travel, but just checking...
Old Oct 30, 2014, 8:28 pm

You should be reserving any Air Asia (or Nok probably) flights. They jump up in price 3 weeks out or so. IIWY, I'd be looking for good hotels deals too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.