Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Bangkok Ice Skating Rinks - Hockey Skate rentals?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2013, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Do any of the ice skating rinks in Bangkok rent hockey skates as opposed to figure skates?
Old Mar 23, 2013, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
I would like to know this too (though knowing how I am, I would just haul my skates with me all the way to BKK anyway).
Old Mar 23, 2013, 10:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by LAXative
I would like to know this too (though knowing how I am, I would just haul my skates with me all the way to BKK anyway).
I've thought about that as well.... but I think they're in such bad shape at this point I probably should just get new ones.
Old Mar 23, 2013, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was at Central Rama 9 today so stopped by "The Rink". Unfortunately I couldn't get back to the skate shack as they are hosting the IIHF Challenge Cup of Asia, on tap today Mongolia v. Kuwait and Taiwan v. Hong Kong, the latter of which might be pretty good based on the other scores this week? Taiwan squeaked by a pesky Kuwait yesterday 21-0! I did see most of the Mongolian team arriving.

Anyway, I'll probably be back there within the week, and also out at Mega Bang Na on Wed. so will check out the rentals. In addition to style, sizing might also be an issue?

There are a few other rinks, pretty sure I've seen one at Esplanade.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.