Search

Bangkok blues... music, that is...

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2013, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Bangkok blues... music, that is...

Looking to do something new...

Saw earlier mentions of Adhere, and had it recommended by some friends, as well. Anybody with experiences, opinions, observations to share re Saxophone Pub? What about newish Apoteka Bar in Soi 11? Both are closer to home for us, which is appealing.

Other suggestions? Jazz works too...something comparable or superior to SGS, maybe...

We are working expats who tend to prefer our Thai friends over our expat friends. In other words, we like lower-key less-touristy places with mixed local/expat crowds. Just want to grab a couple beers or JDs, hear quality music with close friends, or chill alone after a long week. Not necessarily interested in late nights, but make exceptions for worthy venues or performers

Thanks all.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by mr&mrs
We are working expats who tend to prefer our Thai friends over our expat friends. In other words, we like lower-key less-touristy places with mixed local/expat crowds. Just want to grab a couple beers or JDs, hear quality music with close friends, or chill alone after a long week. Not necessarily interested in late nights, but make exceptions for worthy venues or performers
That is a perfect description of Adhere. My home away from home.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 7:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/.../#entry6018775

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.