Wiki Posts
Search

TAT Photo Contest

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2013, 5:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: most of them
TAT Photo Contest

OK, all you shutterbugs. TAT is holding a photo contest.
http://www.tatnews.org/photo-contest/index.html

Open to pros and amateurs. You can enter as many photos as you want! Which I think is a huge mistake on the organizers' part. Since I will be winning the Bt30,000 first prize you all can battle it out for second and third. Subject is Thailand events and festivals.

Entry deadline is 18 March.
Old Feb 21, 2013, 11:54 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Looks like they've come up with an incredibly cost-effective means of obtaining a huge supply of photo stock...

License

Upon submission, the TAT takes full ownership of any submitted materials (and assumes a name credit), and may use the images for advertising, publication, 3rd party distribution, or any way deemed promotional to the Tourism Authority of Thailand. Contest entrants thereby waive any property rights to the images upon submission.
Old Feb 21, 2013, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: most of them
They'll get a bunch of good photos for their library for sure. So perhaps it's not likely many pros will enter. They're also going to get tons of crappy snapshots too I'll bet. It will take them a lot of work to sift through all of the entries.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 1:43 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by mr&mrs
Looks like they've come up with an incredibly cost-effective means of obtaining a huge supply of photo stock...
Yup

None of mine though

EmailKid

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.