Search

Innova Taxi for Airport ?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2012, 8:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Innova Taxi for Airport ?

Hi Folks,

Is there any place from where I can book innova taxis for airport drop in Bkk?
I would prefer metered taxis but fixed price ones may also be ok depending on the price ?

Seek guidance.. thanks
Abhi
Old Jun 27, 2012, 10:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
If a metered taxi is acceptable I'm at a loss to understand why you would want fixed price transpo which will be at least 2x the cost.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dsquared37
If a metered taxi is acceptable I'm at a loss to understand why you would want fixed price transpo which will be at least 2x the cost.
bcoz metered innova taxis are not easily available..i hv lotta luggage and hence preferred to hv an innova..
Old Jun 28, 2012, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Do you want to go from somewhere in the City to the airport? Or from the airport to somewhere in the city?

If the former then I would scout out a vehicle which meets your requirements and arrange transport for a fixed price. If the former then you can make the request at the public taxi stand, there are usually larger vehicles in queue, or pre-book with a recommended vendor. I believe there have been some recommendations here on FT, or just search for Suvarnabhumi Transfers.
Old Jul 2, 2012, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by transpac
Do you want to go from somewhere in the City to the airport? Or from the airport to somewhere in the city?

If the former then I would scout out a vehicle which meets your requirements and arrange transport for a fixed price. If the former then you can make the request at the public taxi stand, there are usually larger vehicles in queue, or pre-book with a recommended vendor. I believe there have been some recommendations here on FT, or just search for Suvarnabhumi Transfers.
This is what I did finally..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.