Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thailand Air Tickets Discussion Thread ~ International & Domestic

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2011, 4:53 pm

Programs: Club interjet; Airbnb
Originally Posted by cmkest
i see on the link that the Discover Thailand Fare is $278. does anyone know what the taxes etc are roughly?
thanks
Tax is $8.43, $286.43 all-in for three segments.
Old Sep 26, 2011, 8:26 am
formerly known as 2lovelife
Original Poster

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Following comments of safety concerns by a FTer on airline safety, I thought I would relay my experience last week.

Domestic Flight:
Bangkok Airways BKK-HKT
The cabin crew played 1/2 of the passenger briefing movie, and then quickly shut it down before take off... before it was finished.

In my country that's a no-no. But it's an indication to support my claim that ALL Thai Airlines should be viewed with the same scrutiny. Safety comes second to the games that they play in competition with each other.
Old Oct 22, 2011, 6:55 pm

Programs: DL EZ TG AS
Originally Posted by seanthepilot
Are the Ex ARN - Thailand or Ex France - Thailand business class fares still available?

I know BKK-HKG on EK F was sometimes as cheap as business class?

What's the best North American destination?

At one time Eva Air and Phillipine Airlines were the cheapest? What about DL, UA, AA?
Flew 2x SEA-TPE-BKK with EVA, 2006 & 2008 Premium Economy for $900 and $1100 respectively.
As I was trying to book the 2012 trip EVA wanted $1800 for the same class. So I opted for KE's $1161 economy. Encountered some problems with timing and seating post reservation that I posted on another thread and I think will be ok. We'll see.
BTW Just checked EVA's SEA-TPE-BKK price and the price has come down to $1500 + for Premium Economy. About $75 cheaper if I fly out of YVR which is about the same distance from my residence plus a boarder crossing.

Zeus
Old Dec 3, 2011, 2:59 pm

I am trying to book a flight BKK-USM on Nok Air for 12/31, and I keep getting an error that my Credit Card is not accepted. Have others had issues using US issued cards for reservations in Thailand?
Old Dec 3, 2011, 6:48 pm

Programs: DL EZ TG AS
Originally Posted by Chaz_12
I am trying to book a flight BKK-USM on Nok Air for 12/31, and I keep getting an error that my Credit Card is not accepted. Have others had issues using US issued cards for reservations in Thailand?
Yes, I did. Called the issuing institution and asked them if they blocked the transaction. They did, thinking it was fraud and I was told to retry. Retried and went through no prob.
Give your bank a call and see.

Good luck

Zeus

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.