Last edit by: aBroadAbroad
Print Wikipost

Bangkok brunch and breakfast recommendations [consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2017, 12:20 am
JMR

Programs: *wood, UA, HHonors
Originally Posted by Kalboz
Yes, Macdee is there plus you got TOPS food court there also which opens at 9:00 AM. We have had many lunches there but never breakfast. https://www.flickr.com/photos/kalboz...57625770550522

Here are few choices on that side of Sukhumvit:

[images omitted]

Plenty places to eat in Bangkok especially around that area of Sukhumvit - most are delicious and cheap. And if it all fails, there is always street cart food!
Awesome Kalboz, perfect really. Goes a long towards allaying any lingering concerns I and my travel buddy might have.
Kalboz likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2017, 10:26 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Never been to this place but got a email from them today ... who wants to try and then report?

http://www.punjabgrillbangkok.com/ne...abgrill_Vol_1/
Old Feb 10, 2017, 11:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Looks like a relatively high end place. It's been on my list to try for quite sometime, now; but I haven't been in Bangkok that much recently.
Old Feb 11, 2017, 9:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
Looks like a relatively high end place. It's been on my list to try for quite sometime, now; but I haven't been in Bangkok that much recently.
High end and Soi 13 Radisson sound contradictory in the same sentence.

The price is quite good though. I'd give it a try next time I'm around on a Sunday which will be beginning of March.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 2:31 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Anyone able to recommend a high-end Champagne Brunch (actually New Years Day!) based on actual experience, even if your experience is the regular Sunday Brunch at your recommended venue. Many thanks.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 3:39 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
There are many good choice in Bangkok. You may want to consider Flavors at the Renaissance Hotel. On Sundays the crowd for Champagne Brunch tends to be a mix of foreigners and wealthy locals.
NoY likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 3:18 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by NoY
Anyone able to recommend a high-end Champagne Brunch (actually New Years Day!) based on actual experience, even if your experience is the regular Sunday Brunch at your recommended venue. Many thanks.
Bump! Thanks.
Old Dec 6, 2019, 7:27 pm
NoY

Wow. This thread is obviously dead
Old Dec 16, 2019, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by NoY
Wow. This thread is obviously dead
Colonnade at The Sukhothai Hotel. I’ve been to their regular Sunday brunch and to their Christmas Sunday brunch. It’s fantastic. For comparison have also tried intercontinental, Anantara Siam (also while it was four seasons) and St Regis Sunday brunch. They are all very good but Colonnade is the best one of the bunch.
Old Dec 16, 2019, 2:05 am
NoY

Originally Posted by greendx
Colonnade at The Sukhothai Hotel. I’ve been to their regular Sunday brunch and to their Christmas Sunday brunch. It’s fantastic. For comparison have also tried intercontinental, Anantara Siam (also while it was four seasons) and St Regis Sunday brunch. They are all very good but Colonnade is the best one of the bunch.
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated.

my friends have picked the St Regis - fingers crossed
Old Dec 16, 2019, 10:20 am

Programs: UA-Plat, UA-MM, Hertz PC, HH, APEC ABTC
The new(-ish) chain of The Coffee Club (from Australia) has great breakfast items. Some are western, some are asian fusion. Very good coffee options, too. Multiple locations in BKK.
Old Jan 4, 2020, 3:44 am
NoY

Originally Posted by NoY
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated.

my friends have picked the St Regis - fingers crossed
Fresh cooked lobster. Fois Gras. Wagyu beef. Caviar blinis. Free flow Bollinger. Whats not to like? Delicious!
Old Apr 20, 2020, 2:35 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by NoY
Bump! Thanks.
Bit late but Chesa has the best Sunday Brunch in Bangkok....good wine as well.
Old Apr 20, 2020, 9:39 pm
NoY

Originally Posted by smokie36
Bit late but Chesa has the best Sunday Brunch in Bangkok....good wine as well.
...will consider this....when I can actually get back to BKK!
Old Jul 17, 2020, 12:43 am

Go to Phrom pong - Thong Lor area you will find so many cool cafeterias, my favorite was broccoli revolution and also PACO and summer bowls

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.